Friday, October 14, 2005

cold cold germany

i guess you know where i am now. safely i landed this (german) morning not knowing whether i'm happy about this or not.. - i already miss you new friends.

the flight was ok - i had 2 seats - before the whole row but a guy moved onto the 3rd place. could get much sleep anyway - so i watched 'garfield' :) with me there was eva from austria - we met in the airportbus in bangkok.- my last day in thailand was quiet short - i played guitar with a young boy in a pub, was shopping and had another delicious sandwich, hehe!

the most important for me + you: my mobile harddisk is alright!!! so tones of pictures to see!!!!

Labels:

3 write:

At 17 October, 2005 22:21, Blogger blancdenoir said...

can anybody imagine how it is to go back to a country to receive a 'warm welcome' of 12° celcius!! it's getting cold these days in germany.. - i have been working the first shift again today and still hang out with my southeast-asian flu. - last but not least to mention: around 1500 pictures!!! be patient, i'll arange some awesome shots for you.

 
At 20 October, 2005 15:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tobias, I'm glad to know that you have returned home safely.

adieus....amigo

My best regards from Singapore
Ken

 
At 22 October, 2005 17:08, Blogger Louise said...

I think my photos of you are better than this....xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home