Wednesday, October 05, 2005

back to bangkok

bang! straight back to bangkok - i went away from krabi going for a national park (ka sok) but couldn't catch the bus. - i'm always late i guess. this time it wasn't me. thought i was raining like hell that morning, but it was the jungle-sound on the sheet steel roof of my bungalow. - so in krabi i decided to go to 'surat thani' and there i went onto the nighttrain to bangkok. isn't that straight forward as i am doing hard with my decisions? - i'm borred a little bit so i don't want to take days to go to 'ko pang nang' or .. and leave again. - siam reap is still an option.

Labels:

3 write:

At 06 October, 2005 13:20, Blogger blancdenoir said...

yesterday when i arrived it was raining like hell after it took me a while to find my way to the riverside. i went trough several streets in chinatown and got into some kind of festival. they had these yellow decorations everywhere and fire and food that you don't know! - further some lonely small streets i met some guys and like it happened before they were enjoyed about my shoes new great chucks. - i'm staying in 'tp house' (funny) next to the templesite next to khoasan road. - today i went to the grand palace with luise that i got to meet on the way - she took me as a crazy german like always. so now i am at the office - this time meeting up with the crew.

 
At 07 October, 2005 04:27, Blogger Louise said...

so, I am not the only one who thinks you are crazy!!!

Had a really good time with you yesterday...keep in touch xxx

 
At 14 October, 2005 18:00, Blogger blancdenoir said...

check out louises blog - there is a fancy picture of me that she took at the grand palace. the sun was that tough that she misspelled my name later ..... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home